An Electronicstalk guide
Start with the news release UEI catalogue details chassis and I/O board range from United Electronic Industries, which we summarised at the time by saying "United Electronic Industries (UEI) has released Volume 10 of its catalogue, detailing its Cube and Racktangle I/O chassis, including the Halfrack chassis. ". Several months prior to that, we featured the news release ATR 6U VPX platform provides optimal cooling from Elma Electronic UK: "Elma Electronic's Systems division has brought out the conduction-cooled ATR 6U VPX platform, which provides environmental protection while allowing optimal cooling.".
In July 2009, we covered the news from PA&E - take a look at PAandE introduces fibre optic bulkhead feedthru which says: "PAandE has released a hermetic fibre optic bulkhead feedthru for the Souriau ELIO 38999 fibre optic connector line. ".
Take a look also at the news release from Adept Scientific, UEI DNA/DNR 1553 interface boards added by Adept, as well as BSPs for Integrity 5.0 will speed up development from Aitech Defense Systems, and MOV planar arrays protect against transient events from Syfer Technology.
Ecliptic incorporates Integrity into Rocketcam DVS (March 2009)
Ecliptic Enterprises will use Green Hills Software's Integrity real-time operating system in its Rocketcam Digital Video System (DVS).
Nohau offers Sysgo software products (March 2009)
Nohau has announced the availability of three Sysgo software products for mission-critical applications.
Lumexis FTTS system utilised by US Airways (February 2009)
Tyco Electronics has revealed how its Lumexis fibre-to-the-screen (FTTS) system has delivered weight savings and capability to the maiden flight of the US Airways A320 launched on 3 February.
Six-slot portable Ethernet I/O chassis launched (January 2009)
United Electronic Industries has announced the release of the DNR-6-1G six-slot, portable Ethernet I/O chassis.
IP core gains DO-254 certification (December 2008)
Actel has announced that the Barco Silex BA511 ARINC 429 IP core, targeted for ProASIC3 FPGAs, has been DO-254 certified through implementations in multiple safety-critical avionics applications.
Kontron partners Lynuxworks for Cots platform (December 2008)
Kontron and Lynuxworks have released an Intel-based Cots platform for safety critical, deterministic real-time embedded applications.
Mistral presents Blu!box chassis for aviation (November 2008)
Mistral has introduced Blu!box, an ATR MicroTCA chassis from Elma Electronic.
Kontron launches rugged CPU board (October 2008)
Kontron has launched a 3U CompactPCI CPU boards at Euronaval 2008 in Paris.
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active Components (11,694)
- Active Components (4)
- Analogue and Mixed Signal ICs (1,753)
- Communications ICs (Wired) (1,811)
- Communications ICs (Wireless) (1,598)
- Discrete Power Devices (426)
- Memory Devices and Modules (765)
- Microprocessors, Microcontrollers and DSPs (2,168)
- Power Supply ICs and Controllers (2,421)
- Programmable Logic Devices (603)
- Standard Logic Devices (145)
- Design and Development (9,571)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3,220)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3,436)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (2)
- Fans and Blowers (227)
- Floor-Standing Racks, Cabinets, Enclosures (252)
- Gaskets, Seals and Screens (125)
- Handheld and Other Small Enclosures (139)
- Heatsinks and Thermal Management (201)
- Indicators and Audio (80)
- Instrument Cases, Benchtop, Wall-Mounting Enclosures (344)
- LCD Modules (489)
- Monitors (134)
- Other OEM Display Modules, Meters (240)
- Printers, Knobs, Bezels, Other Panelware (155)
- Rotary Controls, Joysticks etc (138)
- Switches and Keyboards (595)
- Touchscreens and Touch Sensors (308)
- Industry News (1,966)
- Interconnection (3,109)
- Optoelectronics (1,740)
- Passive Components (3,183)
- Power Supplies (2,525)
- Subassemblies (4,941)
- Test and Measurement (5,240)