An Electronicstalk guide
Start with the news release
- Tensilica releases DRM decoder on Hifi 2 audio DSP
Tensilica has announced the availability of the Digital Radio Mondiale (DRM) decoder on its Hifi 2 audio DSP, which can be integrated into system-on-chip (SoC) designs.
DRM to secure consumer SoC deisgns
Elliptic has extensive experience in rendering cost effective security solutions in silicon.
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13652)
- Passive components (3621)
- Design and development (10268)
- Enclosures and panel products (4015)
- Interconnection (3688)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3492)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1974)
- Power supplies (3047)
- Subassemblies (5665)
- Test and measurement (5826)