A - Z list of suppliers
Click on a letter below to find a supplier...
Latest articles from 'Active components'
Sub categories in Active components
Analogue and mixed-signal ICs
(1810 news releases)
Discrete power devices
(455 news releases)
Microprocessors, microcontrollers and DSPs
(2157 news releases)
Power-supply ICs and controllers
(2692 news releases)
Standard logic devices
(143 news releases)
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
What is it?
Active components are devices that perform a specific function or functions on signals or data that pass through them.
Compact linear regulator with thermal resistance
Linear Technology has produced a wider-temperature-range version of the LT3010, a high-voltage, micropower linear regulator for avionics, military, industrial, automotive, RF and telecom applications.
Voltage controller with integrated power MOSFET
Linear Technology has introduced the LTC4219 5A Hot Swap controller with sense resistor, for protecting low-power boards from inrush current in many RAID, server, telecom and industrial applications.
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
Active components (13556)
- Analogue and mixed-signal ICs (2131)
- Communications ICs (wired) (2080)
- Discrete power devices (456)
- Programmable logic devices (630)
- Microprocessors, microcontrollers and DSPs (2599)
- Memory devices and modules (816)
- Power-supply ICs and controllers (2878)
- Communications ICs (wireless) (1789)
- Standard logic devices (173)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)