A - Z list of suppliers
Click on a letter below to find a supplier...
Latest articles from 'Interconnection'
- Compact metal hoods for contact inserts
- Valve connector simplifies manufacturing process
- Rugged wire cable system allows for blind mating
- PC socket contact with stamped and rolled clip
- Tyco announces JEDEC-based memory module
Sub categories in Interconnection
Antennas and feeders
(353 news releases)
Cables and wires
(539 news releases)
Plugs and sockets
(1411 news releases)
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
What is it?
Interconnection refers to the methods of providing an electrical pathway between any materials, components or systems to form a circuit by which communication can take place.
Compact metal hoods for contact inserts
A new range of hoods for Harting's Han-Compact industrial connectors offers a choice of straight or angled cable entry and variants with surfaces for standard and EMC applications.
Tyco announces JEDEC-based memory module
Tyco Electronics has introduced a very low-profile (VLP) double-data-rate 3 (DDR3) dual in-line memory module (DIMM) socket designed around JEDEC industry standards.
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)