Aaeon unveils COM Express module and carrier board
Aaeon has launched the COM-U15 COM Express module and an associated carrier board, the ECB-951D.
The COM-U15 features an Intel Atom processor with low-power consumption to high-performance ratio.
COM Express module and carrier board
The ECB-951D carrier board has been designed to facilitate the evaluation of the COM-U15 allowing for fast time to market and reduced engineering effort for the design of custom applications.
Based on the Intel Atom Z530/Z510 processor and Intel System Controller Hub US15W, the COM-U15 offers DDRII SODIMM support for up to 2GB (DDRII 400/533) system memory for high-performance operation.
The device also features one high-speed PCI-Express, one LPC interface and one SMBus interface.
Storage needs are met by the onboard PATA SSD (up to 4GB) and by an additional PATA or SATA interface to the carrier board.
Flexible I/O is provided by means of eight USB 2.0 ports and the board is equipped with one 10/100/1000Base-TX LAN for network communication.
The display interfaces include LCD/DVI or LCD/LCD (via SDVO) simultaneous/dual view displays that support up to 24-bit single-channel LVDS LCD panel.
The high-definition audio capability of the COM-U15 is designed to satisfy the requirements of multimedia applications.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Tel +31 499 462 020
- Epic-5537 board offers wide temperature support
Aaeon, an industrial PC manufacturer, has launched the Epic-5537 board, which has the option of wide temperature support.
- Aaeon introduces PFM-535S PC/104 CPU module
Aaeon's PFM-535S is a PC/104 CPU module that adopts the onboard DMandP Vortex86SX SoC processor and has DDRII 256MB system memory.
- Aaeon RTC offers flexible I/O and storage
Aaeon has released the latest product in its rugged tablet computer (RTC) series - the RTC-1000.
- Aaeon announces dust-proof rugged tablet computers
Aaeon has launched its latest product line - rugged tablet computers (RTC) - targeting markets that require water and dust proof at IP65 or IP54 levels.
- Aaeon motherboard uses Intel chipset
Aaeon has released the EMB-9658T embedded motherboard, which adopts the Intel GME965 + ICH8M chipset.
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active Components (11,546)
- Active Components (4)
- Analogue and Mixed Signal ICs (1,723)
- Communications ICs (Wired) (1,799)
- Communications ICs (Wireless) (1,590)
- Discrete Power Devices (428)
- Memory Devices and Modules (767)
- Microprocessors, Microcontrollers and DSPs (2,071)
- Power Supply ICs and Controllers (2,415)
- Programmable Logic Devices (607)
- Standard Logic Devices (142)
- Design and Development (9,608)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3,236)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3,476)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (2)
- Fans and Blowers (228)
- Floor-Standing Racks, Cabinets, Enclosures (252)
- Gaskets, Seals and Screens (126)
- Handheld and Other Small Enclosures (143)
- Heatsinks and Thermal Management (203)
- Indicators and Audio (80)
- Instrument Cases, Benchtop, Wall-Mounting Enclosures (349)
- LCD Modules (493)
- Monitors (135)
- Other OEM Display Modules, Meters (241)
- Printers, Knobs, Bezels, Other Panelware (157)
- Rotary Controls, Joysticks etc (138)
- Switches and Keyboards (609)
- Touchscreens and Touch Sensors (313)
- Industry News (1,975)
- Interconnection (3,166)
- Optoelectronics (1,764)
- Passive Components (3,220)
- Power Supplies (2,568)
- Subassemblies (5,030)
- Test and Measurement (5,286)