Keytek system performs compliance testing
Advanced Test Equipment Rentals is offering the Keytek EMCPro PLUS EMC compliance test system to meet the demand for a mid-range, multi-capability EMC immunity tester.
The newly configured Keytek EMCPro Plus test system features resident capabilities for EMC CE Mark compliance testing to 6 IEC/EN standards.
It also fully addresses new requirements for a 100kHz burst rate per IEC 61000-4-4, Edition 2 (EFT) and 80 per cent dip per IEC 61000-4-11, Edition 2 (PQF).
Portable and low cost, the Keytek EMCPro Plus is said to be suitable for companies that require flexibility, versatility and a high test-level-to-cost ratio instrument.
Features include: resident capabilities for compliance testing to 6 IEC/EN standards; addresses ANSI/IEEE, ITU, ETSI and UL standards; surge testing to 6.6kV with the combination, telecom and ring waves; monitors surge voltage and current at the output terminals; monitors output of the coupling unit and automatically switches connections according to coupling mode; wide selection of tests and low in-use costs; and the system can be upgraded as standards change.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Teseq test system gets telecom surge module
- Test station measures air flow and temperature
- Nanotechnology test library now available on CD
- Schmitt Trigger for extreme temperature systems
- Test platform connects multiple backplanes
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13286)
- Passive components (3501)
- Design and development (10172)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3843)
- Interconnection (3499)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3448)
- Industry News (2095)
- Optoelectronics (1914)
- Power Supplies (2904)
- Subassemblies (5508)
- Test and Measurement (5704)