Aimtec power supplies offer auto-recovery restart
Aimtec has launched the AM1DS-NZ series of 1W power supplies, featuring continuous short-circuit protection with auto-recovery restart and suitable for a range of applications.
The restart feature will work continuously until the short-circuit condition is resolved, protecting the converter, the load, and the converter's input circuit from extremely high currents and short-to-ground causes.
Input voltages of 3.3, 5, 12 and 24VDC convert to single- or dual-output voltages of 3.3, (+/-) 5, 9, (+/-) 12 and (+/-) 15, (+/-) 24VDC.
Operating within an ambient temperature range of -40C to +85C at full load without de-rating, the AM1DS-NZ series is designed for versatility and can be integrated into a multitude of applications.
Available in a compact SIP7 package (19.50 x 6.00 x 9.35mm), the AM1DS-NZ is offered with I/O isolation of 1,000VDC or 3,000VDC.
The AM1DS-NZ series is made with high-quality, RoHS-compliant materials that undergo rigorous quality control to ensure reliability and performance.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- MSC distributes YDS DC/DC converters
- 1W power supplies offer efficiency of 89 per cent
- AC/DC power converters for medical applications
- High slew-rate option for power supplies
- TPS54618 for DSP- and FPGA-based communications
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)