Bergquist pre-applies Bond-Ply 450 to PCBs
Bergquist has introduced its T-Clad metal-core PCB circuits pre-applied with Bond-Ply 450 adhesive tape.
The reflow-resistant thermal interface tape saves product manufacturers from manually applying thermal interface material after assembly.
This streamlines production, allowing to quickly bond the metal-core PCB to a heatsink avoiding laborious attachment of individual screws or clips.
Release of the back-side liner is also unaffected by soldering temperatures.
It is available only as a pre-applied thermal interface for T-Clad circuits.
It is 0.127mm thick and is rated for continuous use from - 30 to +120C.
High bond strength to low-energy surfaces such as aluminium heatsinks and a variety of plastics assures secure assembly, even for products used in harsh environments.
The Bond-Ply 450 is available in both standards as well as customised T-Clad circuits.
These include outlines such as power rails and star- or square-shaped LED boards, as well as a limitless variety of sizes for use in markets such as architectural, automotive, medical, military, signage or aerospace.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Laird releases dual-band external antennas
- LBX facilitates PCB mounting in desktop enclosures
- GPEG digital signage unit has 7in TFT-LCD
- Moulded adaptable boxes available in three colours
- Schroff plug-in units feature slide-in covers
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
- Active Components (12,133)
- Passive Components (3,041)
- Design and Development (9,481)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3,287)
- Interconnection (2,910)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Production, Packaging (3,123)
- Industry News (1,909)
- Optoelectronics (1,649)
- Power Supplies (2,360)
- Subassemblies (4,666)
- Test and Measurement (5,049)