Socket P Core 2 Duo module for media-rich tasks
BVM has introduced the EBC-965, a fanless Socket P Core 2 Duo embedded computer module housed in an open-frame chassis with an integral heat sink.
It can be easily mounted within a larger assembly.
It is ideal for use as the engine in media-rich applications such as: public-information points; kiosks; multi-media displays, with audio for retail stores; or exhibitions and similar applications.
The EBC-965 supports dual VGA and TV out, driven by an integrated Intel GMA X3100 high-performance graphic processor.
The motherboard is assembled to a robust metal baseplate under the module and a heatsink is fitted above the CPU, enabling fanless operation in the great majority of applications.
For use in difficult environments, additional forced cooling can easily be added to the system.
The mechanically secure assembly can be mounted directly to the wall of an equipment cabinet or embedded within a larger enclosure; various mounting options are provided, including a VESA mount, side rails or brackets.
The board is powered from a single 12V supply from an external 96W PSU via a four-pin DIN connector.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- American Portwell releases embedded system board
- Intel previews convertible classmate PC design
- Kontron exhibits fanless ThinkIO-Solo embedded IPC
- Operator panel PCs for industrial automation
- LSI APP3100 processor designed for Ethernet OAM
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (11723)
- Passive components (3302)
- Design and development (9736)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3567)
- Interconnection (3281)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3281)
- Industry News (2001)
- Optoelectronics (1813)
- Power Supplies (2662)
- Subassemblies (5162)
- Test and Measurement (5379)