Murata transformers have controlled turns ratios
Murata has introduced a series of converter transformers designed for use with Analog Devices' ADM2482/7 transceiver chipsets, which are used to provide isolated RS-485 and RS-422 interfaces.
The 782482 series has controlled turns ratios to ensure consistent performance, while a toroidal construction helps minimise electromagnetic interference (EMI).
Housed in a dual-in-line (DIL) package using UL94 V-0 materials, the low-profile 782482 series has overall dimensions of 9.77mm (0.385in) x 9.14mm (0.360in) x 6.35mm (0.25in).
Nominal input voltages are 3.3V for the 782482/33VC and 5.0V for the 782482/53VC.
Both models have a nominal output voltage of 3.3V and provide 4.0kV DC isolation.
An industrial temperature range of -40 to 85C makes the 782482 series suitable for use in a range of applications.
Both models are RoHS compliant and backward compatible with Sn/Pb soldering systems.
Surface-mount versions of the converter transformers are under development.
Analog Devices' ADM2482/7 are isolated data transceivers with +/-15kV ESD protection and are suitable for high-speed, half-duplex or full-duplex communication on multipoint transmission lines.
The devices employ the Analog Devices iCoupler technology to combine a three-channel isolator, a three-state differential-line driver and a differential-input receiver into a single package.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Saft presents Li-ion batteries at Eurosatory
- Converter powers energy-monitoring systems
- Insys provides custom controls for e-mobility
- Gresham supplies power systems for Hobart AWD
- Saft supplies Li-ion batteries for tactical radios
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)