High-contrast displays have fast response time
GPEG's Active Matrix OLED displays provide a vivid colour display with near 180deg viewing angles, making them suitable for battery-operated products used in ambient light conditions.
Available in 2.4 and 3.4 inch diagonal with a maximum thickness of 3mm, Active Matrix OLED displays feature a power consumption that is typically 40 to 50 per cent less than the equivalent size of TFT display.
The displays have ultra-fast response speed, high contrast ratio of 10,000:1, a 50-microsecond response time and can show up to 16.7 million colours, allowing them to display video content with ease.
Resolutions for both of the modules is 240x320 (QVGA) ensures the modules display high quality content, whatever the screen size.
The OLEDs support serial, digital RGB (18- or 24-bit) and MPU interfaces.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Hamamatsu develops super luminescent diode
- Single-chip LED with green phosphor converter
- Gain blocks for cellular bands GSM, CDMA and UMTS
- LED suitable for TV and LCD monitor backlighting
- LEDs for fault indication in harsh environments
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13616)
- Passive components (3614)
- Design and development (10262)
- Enclosures and panel products (4002)
- Interconnection (3675)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3490)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1963)
- Power supplies (3034)
- Subassemblies (5653)
- Test and measurement (5817)