EMKA develops locking system range
EMKA has developed a range of locking solutions, from rugged stainless-steel quarter turns and wingknobs to adjustable anti-vibration compression-style locks and generic multi-key programmes.
EMKA's Fort range of quarter-turn locks is available with from 100 to 2,000 key combinations and suited to zoned security applications such as lockers and community residential situations.
EMKA has developed a range of locks
The Fort range encompasses recessed as well as combination and special key types, such as radial-pin tumbler and electrical switching cylinders for added or remote security operation.
EMKA is also launching a range of compression latches designed to enhance gasket compression and ensure longevity of the seal and equipment.
These are especially useful in situations where equipment vibration may affect the integrity of normal quarter-turn systems, for example on vehicles, gensets or mobile-mounted controls.
EMKA's 1000 program of IP65 compression latches now has lockable T handle, Wingknob, Square key and L handle variants, all with shaft extensions to suit deeper door frames up to 95mm.
The 1000 latch has a two-stage turn/compress function that also solves problems where thick gaskets are used or where normal latches would give too tight a compression.
The 1000 series provides 6mm of direct pull compression, while looking like any other double-bar or coin-slot quarter-turn fastener.
The operator makes a first quarter turn of the key, which positions the latch and a conventional 3mm ramp.
The second quarter turn then generates a 'soft landing' with a further 5.5mm compression.
Standard EMKA hole form is used so fitment is simple in all situations where traditional quarter-turn fasteners would be expected.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Tel +44 24 7661 6505
- Butt hinges suited for wall-mount-style cabinets
Polyamide versions of EMKA's 1056 series butt hinges are now available with cost reductions and are suited for wall-mount-style cabinets or machine-access panels.
- Heavy-duty latch fits manufacturing environment
EMKA has introduced the heavy-duty 1091 latch (IP65) for machine guards, machine tools, generators, ovens, test cabinets and so on.
EMKA swinghandles address unauthorised access
EMKA offers a range of locks and hinges to deal with problems of unauthorised access around items such as control cabinets and machine guards.
- EMKA toggle latches fulfil closure requirements
EMKA's 6000 range of toggle latches satisfies closure needs for boxes, cases, cabinets, access panels and light assemblies and is suited to the packaging, transport, aerospace and automotive sectors.
- EMKA launches hinges for outdoor signage panels
EMKA's 1031, 1056 and 1097 hinges and door stays have been designed for situations where outdoor signage panels need to be opened or where vehicle locker doors need to be removed.
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13551)
- Passive components (3581)
- Design and development (10248)
Enclosures and panel products (3982)
- Handheld and other small enclosures (161)
- Instrument cases, benchtop, wall-mounting enclosures (395)
- Floor-standing racks, cabinets, enclosures (289)
- Fans and blowers (244)
- Gaskets, seals and screens (132)
- Heatsinks and thermal management (232)
- LCD modules (561)
- Monitors (144)
- Other OEM display modules, meters (255)
- Switches and keyboards (746)
- Rotary controls, joysticks etc (148)
- Indicators and audio (94)
- Touchscreens and touch sensors (371)
- Printers, knobs, bezels, other panelware (182)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2105)
- Optoelectronics (1958)
- Power supplies (3006)
- Subassemblies (5622)
- Test and measurement (5782)