Embest announces Devkit3250 evaluation kit
Embest has released an evaluation kit - the Devkit3250 - based on NXP's LPC3250 ARM926EJ-S microcontroller, supporting by the Linux open-source operating system.
The Devkit3250 evaluation board has a flexible design with a CPU core board mounted directly on an expansion board.
The CPU core board Mini3250 on Devkit3250, measuring 75 x 55mm, has an integrated LPC3250 ARM926EJ core and provides multiple storage media, including 64MB SDRAM, 128MB NAND Flash, and 4MB Nor Flash.
It also supports SD card and USB mass storage devices and has one power-indicating LED, one programmable LED and one 40-pin TFT-LCD connector on board.
It connects to the Devkit3250 expansion board through two 2.0mm-pitch three-line 27-pin connectors.
The expansion board has increased the core board's I/O capabilities, according to Embest.
The DevKit3250 board is preloaded with ready-to-run Linux OS.
Embest offers Linux 2.6.27 BSP and all necessary documents and accessories with the kit to effectively help with customers' early development work.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Prism GUI tools ideal for embedded applications
- Reference designs for standby power supplies
- Microstick enables design with microcontrollers
- CoreFFT IP can be used in spaceflight applications
- Reference designs accelerate time-to-market
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13295)
- Passive components (3503)
- Design and development (10177)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3846)
- Interconnection (3502)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3450)
- Industry News (2095)
- Optoelectronics (1916)
- Power Supplies (2907)
- Subassemblies (5511)
- Test and Measurement (5708)