Euroquartz develops miniature crystal oscillators
Euroquartz has released voltage-controlled crystal oscillators (VCXOs) for use in applications such as phase-locked loop, set-top boxes, audio/video modulation, video games and HDTV.
The G534 VCXOs are housed in miniature 5mm x 3.2mm x 1.2mm SMD packages and are available in the frequency range 625kHz to 50MHz.
Operating from supply voltages of 3.3 or 5V DC, typical phase jitter for G series VCXOs is less than 1ps.
Output logic is HCMOS/TTL.
G series VCXOs use fundamental mode crystal oscillators.
Typical specifications include: pull range from +/-30 to +/-100ppm; temperature stability of +/-25, +/-50 or +/-100ppm over two temperature ranges - 0 to 70C and -40 to +85C; output load of 15pF (CMOS) or two gates (TTL); start-up time of 5ms (10ms maximum); and current consumption of 10 to 45mA, frequency dependent.
Linearity is 10 per cent maximum, six per cent typical, while ageing is +/-5ppm per year maximum.
Fully RoHS compliant, the G series VCXOs from Euroquartz are supplied on standard EIA tape and reel and are capable of withstanding reflow soldering conditions of 260C for 10s maximum (twice) or 230C for 180s once.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Ceramic capacitor ideal for LCD TV applications
- Oscillator ideal for server and enterprise designs
- FCT capacitors for embedded applications
- Solid State Relays can be used in heating systems
- EMI/RFI filters suit space-constrained systems
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)