GTK offers customisable 27-colour LCD module
GTK has launched a fully customisable 27-colour negative mode field sequential LCD module.
It offers good performance characteristics including a 200:1 contrast ratio, response time of 7ms and wide viewing angles.
It has an integral RGB backlight and in full-colour operation can withstand an operating temperature range of 0C to 700C.
If used in four-colour mode, the temperature range extends to -20C to 800C.
GTK said the technology is cost-effective in comparison to traditional TFT technology, and is suitable for use where full graphical display is not required.
The company added that unit costs for this product are typically 50 per cent lower than traditional colour TFT technology, with additional cost savings in terms of research and development programming.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Load board that assesses cooling systems
- EMKA develops locking system range
- OKW enclosures house small electronic devices
- Carling switches target transportation industry
- TFT touch-panel PC for POS/kiosk applications
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13546)
- Passive components (3581)
- Design and development (10248)
Enclosures and panel products (3982)
- Handheld and other small enclosures (161)
- Instrument cases, benchtop, wall-mounting enclosures (395)
- Floor-standing racks, cabinets, enclosures (289)
- Fans and blowers (244)
- Gaskets, seals and screens (132)
- Heatsinks and thermal management (232)
- LCD modules (561)
- Monitors (144)
- Other OEM display modules, meters (255)
- Switches and keyboards (746)
- Rotary controls, joysticks etc (148)
- Indicators and audio (94)
- Touchscreens and touch sensors (371)
- Printers, knobs, bezels, other panelware (182)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2105)
- Optoelectronics (1958)
- Power supplies (3006)
- Subassemblies (5621)
- Test and measurement (5782)