IC Nexus introduces NXC2620 HDVK10 computer board
NXC2620 HDVK10 (Handheld Development Kit 1.0) is a battery-powered and compact-sized computer board.
It is a flexible, high-performance and inexpensive development kit designed for handheld applications such as remote control, home automation and portable data collection.
Each HDVK10 is pre-installed with Windows CE 5.0 OS and sample application software for instant evaluation.
The full set of Windows CE 5.0 BSP is also provided to customers for application development, without extra charge.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Contact IC Nexus
Company profile and news
- Acrosser offers entry-level networking platform
- Portwell launches PQ7-M103XL Qseven module
- Lantronix device servers offer secure transmission
- Admiral offers Marki Microwave's bias tees
- HDD provides 750Gbyte storage in 9.5mm profile
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (11800)
- Passive components (3336)
- Design and development (9767)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3601)
- Interconnection (3324)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3294)
- Industry News (2007)
- Optoelectronics (1824)
- Power Supplies (2690)
- Subassemblies (5202)
- Test and Measurement (5404)