JTAG package supports boundary-scan test access
JTAG has launched a support package for board-level and system designers looking to implement a convenient Built-In Test access for boundary-scan testing and on-board device reprogramming.
Existing USB to JTAG resources, which design engineers frequently now include on their boards, can be linked to high-level boundary-scan test software.
In conjunction with FTDI, JTAG is offering a support option for the FTDI 2232D and the FT2232H/4232H (Hi-speed USB 2.0) devices that allow direct connection from PC to target (UUT) via a standard USB cable.
Anticipated users of this support option will include field repair technicians, who will be able to reduce their tool inventory, and design engineers looking to exercise JTAG circuitry during the hardware debug phase.
The device support extends from the JTAG Provision application development software through to its run-time, production solutions - as well as the free Buzz and low-cost Clip and Script JTAG Live modules.
Existing users of JTAG Technologies' software with a valid support contract can apply for the bolt-on FDTI support package.
Prospective users of JTAG ProVision or PIP/xx can also request a demonstration of the technology in action.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Kit enables development of smart grid systems
- Tool simplifies integration of touch technology
- Wintotal allows cable marking and label printing
- Femtocell design targets high-volume manufacture
- Prototype tool gives multiple interconnect formats
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)