Thermal gap filler has low out-gassing properties
Laird Technologies has released the Tflex XS400 series thermal gap filler designed for telecom, IT, consumer, automotive, LED and power supply applications.
The Tflex XS400 gap filler is an easy-to-handle thermal pad that possesses low out-gassing properties.
It is ideal for applications that require a gap pad between heat-generating components and heat sinks and provides electrical isolation with the ability to absorb high-tolerance stack-up.
The Tflex XS400 series is the latest thermal pad in the Tflex thermal gap filler line, offering a compliant elastomer gap filler specifically designed to provide moderate thermal performance with a thermal conductivity of 2.0W/mK.
This soft interface pad conforms with minimal pressure, resulting in minimal thermal resistance even at low pressure with little or no stress on mating parts.
Available in thicknesses from 0.020in (0.50mm) through 0.200in (5.0mm) in 0.010in increments, the Tflex XS400 thermal material is naturally tacky for easy assembly and no adhesive coating is required.
Due to its TG (Tgard) liner on the other side, it is electrically insulating, stable from -40C to 160C, and is certified to UL 94V0 flammability rating, complying with the limits of RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC and its subsequent amendments.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Tiny broadband amplifier counters IED threats
- Touch controllers enhance ultra-large-format apps
- Noritake Itron launches Ismart TFT modules
- Sub-miniature speakers suited for audio products
- Enclosures can house data-collection units
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13614)
- Passive components (3614)
- Design and development (10261)
Enclosures and panel products (4002)
- Handheld and other small enclosures (162)
- Instrument cases, benchtop, wall-mounting enclosures (396)
- Floor-standing racks, cabinets, enclosures (290)
- Fans and blowers (245)
- Gaskets, seals and screens (133)
- Heatsinks and thermal management (233)
- LCD modules (561)
- Monitors (144)
- Other OEM display modules, meters (256)
- Switches and keyboards (751)
- Rotary controls, joysticks etc (148)
- Indicators and audio (96)
- Touchscreens and touch sensors (374)
- Printers, knobs, bezels, other panelware (185)
- Interconnection (3674)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3490)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1963)
- Power supplies (3034)
- Subassemblies (5652)
- Test and measurement (5816)