MSC distributes YDS DC/DC converters
MSC is now offering the 95DW-R3 series 20W DC/DC converters from YDS, which can be used in various measurement equipment and other device requiring a precisely regulated voltage.
Key features of these converters are 4:1 input voltage ranges of 9-36V and 18-75V, unipolar output voltages of 3.3V, 5V, 12V or 15V and bipolar voltages of 5V, 12V or 15V.
The basic accuracy of the converter is +/-2 per cent and the accuracy of the input regulation and the load regulation are each +/-0.5 per cent.
Additional features are the isolation of 1,500V DC between input and output, a high efficiency, no-load protected, remote on/off, +/-10 per cent fine adjustment with the unipolar types and an internal protection against transients up to 50V and 100V at the input.
An internal input filter, low ripple, 100 burned in, fully RoHS compliant, conforms to EN 55022 and EN/IEC 60950-1 specifications, as well as the provision of full output power over an extended temperature range of -40C to +65C, make the 95DW-R3 series suitable for industrial computers, communication systems, decentralised power supplies and industrial controls.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- 1W power supplies offer efficiency of 89 per cent
- AC/DC power converters for medical applications
- Aimtec power supplies offer auto-recovery restart
- High slew-rate option for power supplies
- TPS54618 for DSP- and FPGA-based communications
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)