RS Components launches power supply microsite
RS Components is boosting its support for designers of power applications with the introduction of 960 power supply products brought together on a dedicated microsite.
The power supply microsite is hosted on the RS Components website and provides links to full product range details and supporting resources from power supply manufacturers.
Recent additions to the range span the whole power supply product spectrum, including 124 new products from the RS Essentials range.
This range features the EDA series of energy-saving embedded power supplies, which provide low standby power consumption and high energy efficiency of up to 87 per cent.
Highlights also include many energy-saving PSUs such as the new external power supply range from Ansmann.
These energy-saving PSUs feature adjustable output voltage and are available in desk-top and plug-in versions.
The range, which complies with the ErP Directive 2009/125/EC (Formerly EuP), is supplied with a set of seven output connectors, making them suitable for a variety of applications.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Linear introduces H-grade switching regulator
- Rakon TCXOs feature power management
- Oscillator for PCIe-based embedded applications
- Mini oscillators for battery-powered applications
- Chip filters optimise performance of mobile phones
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13614)
- Passive components (3614)
- Design and development (10261)
- Enclosures and panel products (4002)
- Interconnection (3674)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3490)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1963)
- Power supplies (3034)
- Subassemblies (5652)
- Test and measurement (5816)