Telonic offers 6.5 digit professional multimeters
The Kikusui DME1600 series of 6.5 digit professional multimeters is available in the UK from Telonic Instruments.
The DME1600 is a digital multimeter with a resolution of 6.5 digits.
The Kikusui DME1600 series of 6 1/2 digit professional Multimeters are available in the UK from Telonic Instruments
It can measure up to 2,000 times per second at the setting condition of 4.5 digits as the fastest measurement and it can measure 50 times per second when it is set for the 6.5 digit.
The DME1600 offers fully functioning precision measurement for voltage, current, resistance, frequency and temperature, which can be used for various applications, such as measurement and evaluation in design, development and debugging of electronics devices.
The Kikusui DME1600 provides USB and GPIB interfaces.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- National Instruments opens technical paper contest
- Thermal vision camera for maintenance tasks
- Thermal vision camera for diagnostic applications
- TME introduces Axiomet Cable Locator set
- Counter timers aimed at panel builders and OEMs
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13750)
- Passive components (3663)
- Design and development (10311)
- Enclosures and panel products (4058)
- Interconnection (3733)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3516)
- Industry news (2120)
- Optoelectronics (1994)
- Power supplies (3078)
- Subassemblies (5711)
- Test and measurement (5874)