Modem reference design available for licence
U-blox's N731 is a GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA modem reference design that is available for licence to OEM customers for high-volume applications.
The N731 design combines a powerful baseband processor, RF transceiver, antenna multiplexer and power amplifier components to support eight bands with GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA functionality - including high-speed data, voice and SMS capabilities.
The N731 is said to be an extremely flexible and powerful solution that meets the market demand for wireless high-speed-data-rate devices.
Deliverables includes all hardware information (PCB layout, LoM) software binaries including protocol stack, production test-bench design, test software, documentation and training.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- ITT unveils snap-on and ultrasonic PCMCIA I/O kits
- BPM launches flash memory device programmer
- 6Wind software supports Intel Xeon processors
- Power driver suits high-temperature operation
- I2S-SC controller introduces TDM mechanism
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (11693)
- Passive components (3290)
- Design and development (9723)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3542)
- Interconnection (3261)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3271)
- Industry News (1992)
- Optoelectronics (1803)
- Power Supplies (2644)
- Subassemblies (5138)
- Test and Measurement (5354)