Prototype tool gives multiple interconnect formats
The latest version of the Veroboard physical prototyping tool, which is based around the DIN41612 connector, provides a simple method of providing multiple interconnect formats.
The modular Options Board is available initially in 3 and 6U 160mm, and 6U 220 and 280mm versions in single- and double-sided square-pad and stripline formats, and as a square-pad PTH board.
It features a cutout at one or both ends to accommodate a mezzanine board that is pre-configured to accept Min D and USB connectors.
The Options Board makes it easy to create an interface between, for example, a backplane-based test system and a piece of standalone equipment.
The single-ended boards feature the traditional DIN41612 connector at one end; and, at the other, there is a choice of mezzanine boards for a 15-way min D and USB A and B, a 25-way Min D and USB A or B or a 37-way Min D.
The double-ended versions enable mezzanine boards to be mixed and matched as required.
Additional mezzanine boards will be introduced over the next few months.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Kit enables development of smart grid systems
- Tool simplifies integration of touch technology
- Wintotal allows cable marking and label printing
- Femtocell design targets high-volume manufacture
- JTAG package supports boundary-scan test access
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)